In few hours you will discover the secrets of Milan. By eBike you will experience the beautys of the city and all the museums of Leonardo. The tickets for all the museums (exept the ‘Last Supper’ which is only the date of the trip) are open for one month after the tour.
- Helmet (optional) and bike locker
- Use of e-Bike
- All Fees and Taxes
- The tour leader is included. We do not provide a ‘guide’.
For booking and informations: email@example.com
What To Expect:
- Stop At: Il Cenacolo We will visit the masterpiece of Leonardo da Vinci: ‘Ultima Cena’ (‘The Last Supper’). It is painted in the ancient Dominican monastery of Santa Maria delle Grazie. In the same square of our meeting café. The entrance is allowed to few people at every 15 minutes. We will define the entrance time early in the morning. Audioguide is not included.
- Stop At: Casa Degli Atellani La Vigna Di Leonardo We will meet in the Café of the ‘Vigna di Leonardo’. We can enter the ancient and astonishing mansion owned by the Atellany family. Here Leonardo lived during the ‘Last Supper’ work. The house was restored by Arch Piero Portaluppi in the past century. In the garden we will visit Leonardo’s vineyard. Audioguide is available and included.
- Stop At: Pinacoteca Ambrosiana We will visit the amazing Pinacoteca Ambrosiana. We will see: Leonardo da Vinci masterpice ‘Codice Atlantico’ and the ‘Portrait of a Musician’, the ‘Basket of fruit’ by Caravaggio and the ‘Cartoon of the School of Athens’ by Raffaello. Audioguide is not included (only 3 Euro).
- Pass By: Duomo di Milano We ride to the Duomo of Milan and we suggest the external tour. If requested, depending on the weather and on the cue, we can manage to visit the Gothic Cathedral (€ 3) and the Rooftops of the Cathedral (€ 10 – € 23).
- Pass By: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II We will ‘walk’ through the Galleria.
- Pass By: Piazza della Scala We will stop in front of ‘La Scala’: the most famous Opera House in the world. Admission Ticket Free
- Pass By: Piazza del Liberty A cosy spot in Milan where the new Apple store opened recently with Tim Cook. Admission Ticket Free
- Pass By: Via Monte Napoleone We will ride through Montenapoleone and the ‘Quadrilatero della Moda’. The iconic and sophisticated fashion streets of Milan.
- Stop At: Pinacoteca di Brera We will visit the Painting Gallery ‘Pinacoteca di Brera’. The most important museum in Milan and one of the most known in the world. We will see the most important collection of leonardesque painters and many others like Mantegna, Bellini, Raffaello, Piero della Francesco, Caravaggio, Hayez (The kiss). Audioguide is not included.
- Pass By: Chiusa Leonardesca al Ponte delle Gabelle When Leonardo arrived in the city he started working on ways to improve the canal system which was becoming increasingly pivotal for the economic development of Milan. He started first by studying the existing system as confirmed by many drawings and notes referring to Milan’s waterways.
- Pass By: Piazza Gae Aulenti We ride through the ‘Wood library’ garden passing by the famous ‘Bosco Verticale’ by Stefano Boeri (awarded building of the year in 2015) and Gae Aulenti square. Admission Ticket Free
- Pass By: Castello Sforzesco We will walk through the walls of the Castello Sforzesco, the medieval and renasseince Palace of the Visconti and Sforza families. One of the most astonishing and largest military fortresses in the world.
- Stop At: La Sala delle Asse The ‘Sala delle Asse’ is a room that houses a decoration with plant and mulberry plots, which with a trompe-l’oeil effect create a pergola all along the vault, the sails and lunettes, whose fronds start from trees painted along the walls, as if to resume the columns ad tronchonos. On the east wall of the Hall there is a Monochrome in the lower part, representing the roots of the trees above which penetrate into rocky stratifications. The complex is a tempera painting on plaster by Leonardo da Vinci, dating back to 1498.
- Stop At: Museo Della Scienza E Della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci The museum offers a new exhibition: Leonardo da Vinci Galleries. The largest permanent exhibition in the world dedicated to Leonardo da Vinci engineer and humanist. A spectacular setting accompanies you on a journey through the art of war, work and production, flight, waterways and architecture that ends with a perspective on Da Vinci’s influence on Renaissance painting and an immersive installation dedicated to drawings of the last period of Da Vinci’s activity.
- Stop At: Santa Maria delle Grazie We leave our eBikes, the tour is at the last stop. A visit of Santa Maria delle Grazie is ‘compulsory’. The Bramante Architecture will make you feel in Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children are not allowed
- Minimum age is 14 year old. For under 18 parent presence is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers